Wednesday 26 June 2013

H&M and Modparade Haul

Hiya! So, when I went to visit Pet Safari yesterday to visit the puppies (see here!), I also went to the new H&M outlet at Vivo City. It was purely unintentional, as I totally forgot they just opened a new shop. I walked to the shop, like there was an invisible chain pulling me inside xP #shopaholic

Anyway, I think the shop is quite nice, even though it only has one level. It's smaller than the ION outlet, but the crowd is also not as much as in there. If only they have more than one register, it would be great.

When I was browsing the shoes, I saw these super cool shoes omg. *shiny eyes*

Aren't these shoes ultra cool??!
ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!
Holographic sneakers! I first saw it at ION, but they don't have them in my size boo :( The only sizes left are 40 and 41, while mine is 36. So of course I'm super happy to find these in my size! Quickly grabbed it as it's the last pair of shoes in the world hahaha! And they're very affordable too, priced at S$17.90 :D

Holo sneakers + cute socks = <3
After that, I went to the kids section, the most underrated section at H&M :P Seriously, girls. Next time you go to H&M, check out their kids section! The kids collection are so cute and actually the size is wearable by us adults. I'm a size UK10-12 (which is considered as large size), but I can fit in H&M kids denim shorts for 14-15 year old girls xP 

Some more, their accessories are so nice too! Once, I got cute Minnie Mouse socks and Hello Kitty lunch box from there xD Another plus point is that their price for the kids accessories are usually lower than the adult's one. Awesomeness! 

This time, I found two triangle scarves from there. I'm so happy when I found them coz the prints are so pretty and the size is actually also nice for us adults to wear.

Pretty Laura Ashley-y prints
The material feels like linen, but actually it's 100% polyester, so it's wrinkle-free. And I also love the crochet lace trimmings along the triangle side. This scarf is priced at S$7.90.

Neon polkadot with tiny tassel
The second triangle scarf I got is this neon polkadot scarf. The material feels like cotton but it's also made from polyester, so, wrinkle-free too! Notice the tiny tassels around the trimmings? SUPER CUTE >< And it's only S$5.90!

Overall, I'm so happy with my purchase at H&M this time :) Love everything I got! Besides the affordability, they're very comfortable too, especially the shoes.

Great find(s)! Yay! :D
Here's how I pair these items to suit my style...

Wrapped the neon scarf around my hair bun, plus holo shoes <3
With cute shorts I tried at JRunway, but I ended up looking like Kpop fangirl ew :|
I also love how I can use the scarves to wrap my hair bun, and also...

The tassels!
 Notice the tiny tassels hanging behind? Super love <3 <3 <3


I love how by wearing scarf you immediately look (and feel) like a lady xP
Can be tied on bags too!
So, that's from the H&M. Today I also went to Modparade to check on their shoes collection. There is this pair I love, coz it's just so vintage-looking and look so comfy with the kitten heels. (FYI, I can't wear heels, or even wedges xP)

So vintage looking
Comfy heels that even me can wear haha 
You can get this shoes from Modparade website here. Modparade is one of my favorite shops in Singapore too! You should totally check their brick & mortar store located at Haji Lane, it's so cute and quirky, full with ponies and unicorns and rainbows :D

So, I guess that's all for today, my wallet needs a heavy rest from now on sob sob :'( But Chikka is so happy because she has new shoes yay!!!!! *dance around the room*

Love,

Chikka

A happy (but broke) girl xP

No comments:

Post a Comment